Friday, May 16, 2008

Fannie Earls

If anyone deserves to get into heaven its you; I’ve never known anyone more devout, more steadfast in their beliefs.
When I think about you I think about a strong black woman, digging out the goose pond by yourself even though you had foster children to help you. I remember you painting all the furniture that lime green, covering all those cool little geese and flowers of the old pattern. I remember crying when Sherree got to go to school cause I was only four and had to stay home. I remember you calling my name when the sun went down to come back in and also to eat my three meals a day, life was filled with carefree playtime in my own science lab of a backyard which extended into forever, no neighbors on the front or back, only trees. In life, if there is one person I know truly loved me it was you, I will never forget you for as long as I live, you gave me the greatest gift of all, love, love and my artistic ability, for this I am forever thankful.

This is to commemorate you.











RIP

1 comment:

BIG SGT said...

WOW...NEPHEW,MAN U GOT ME GRYIN OVER HERE ME.